Building Apps, no more integration/chances of using Wallet as a payment gateway (Checkout retired??)

Hi. I am new to this forum and by no means want to come off as a "peon/noob" want to really know what's up with Google and why are they quitting Wallet & Checkout from being 100% open to all merchants?? Someone please correct me if I am wrong, for instance when I create a app using Google API for a Classifieds website why would I not be able to integrate Google API & Google Wallet's API together??





Need to know what are commonly used alternatives if the case is Google retired from offering...



Building Apps, no more integration/chances of using Wallet as a payment gateway (Checkout retired??)



from Google API http://ift.tt/1D3Ae0A

via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment