Open all links in new window

Dear Friends,

I have a website and on the tutorials web page I have 100+ urls. Few assets are linked to my site and few are 3rd party links. I need a script which excludes my links and all 3rd party links are opened in a new tab even if I do not add target="_blank" or onclick().The Code should not be applied manually on all links, it should be one simple code that can be updated in a JS file.

Thanks in advance.

from JavaScript http://ift.tt/2aqp4wM
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
January 7, 2017 at 5:21 AM ×

saistock.com is providing you 100% accurate free stock/nifty/equity tips, nifty trading tips,sure shares tips, accuarate future and option tips, accurate f&o tips, Daily stock calls/tips on your mobile. Join our free nifty tips free trial and earn lot of profit daily.

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment