Freelancer.com Hold my Payment without my fault.. Please help

Hi,

I am working as a Freeelance writer. Currently, I got a big project of writing articles in bulk. So I hired some writers to get it done. I used to submit the articles everyday and I got payment from employer for everyday's work as milestone. It was going smoothly. After a few days, I made a withdrawal request at Freelancer to withdraw the money paid by the employer. Then, I got a mail from the Freelancer after 3-4 days that the withdrawal is cancelled. Decline reason: Funds...

Freelancer.com Hold my Payment without my fault.. Please help

from General Business http://ift.tt/1Z3BGus
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
January 7, 2017 at 5:22 AM ×

7mcx is providing you 100% accurate free commodity tips, mcx trading tips,sure gold tips, sure silver tips,sure crude tips,100% accurate gold tips,100% accurate crude

tips/calls, 100% accurate commodity calls,100% accurate gold calls on your mobile. join our free commodity tips trial and earn a lot of profit daily.

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment