The Best Adult affiliate! (PPS adult dating affiliate)

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have finally found the best adult affiliate out there. I've been searching forever for a program that converts at a good rate and offers a good payout.

The program offers free sign ups, people will sign up for free and then they will change to paid members - you will earn $35-$55 for that.

The conversion rate for people to sign up for free is about 1:10.
The conversion rate for people to change from free members to paid members is about 1 of 10 free...

The Best Adult affiliate! (PPS adult dating affiliate)

from Affiliate Programs http://ift.tt/1UosrmA
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
December 17, 2015 at 3:18 AM ×

I was searching for adult affiliate programs then found the list at the bottom of the Voyeurboss.com website. It has a good list so I joined all of them.
That day I made $134 in comms including a few sign up bonus’s. I’m now hooked on affiliate income.

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment