Need somebody to write a business plan

Hi,

I need somebody to write me a proper business plan for European business. You have to have:

-Business experience on the European market
-Write it on business language with proper English
-Do research about certain things like competitors, their products etc online

Has to be about 30-40 pages, containing SWOT analysis, market research, straregy, operational plan, cash flow etc. I already started writing one what I will hand you over with a bit more details about this business. I...

Need somebody to write a business plan

from Services http://ift.tt/1PqvgCV
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
May 1, 2018 at 10:03 AM ×

Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL.. ranking

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment