Track click on links with GTM and Google analytics

Hello there,

I would like to track clicks on an internal link on a specific web page as an event in Google Analytics. The setup should track specially clicks on a specific link on a specific web page, it should only track the clicks on this specific link (even though the link might be represented on other pages)

So my question is, how do I set this up with GTM/Google analytics?

  • Universal GA is implemented
  • GTM container i setup

Trigger:
I've set up a Trigger...

Track click on links with GTM and Google analytics

from Google Analytics http://ift.tt/1Dapfqa
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
May 3, 2020 at 10:05 AM ×

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Fresno dating service

Selamat Top SEO dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment