Using Google Analytics to track "exit links"

Basically, I'm trying to see what sites people goto when they exit my site. Since it's impossible to track direct links to external sites - I decided to use either a php or javascript redirect to the external sites. So if the external link is othersite.com, i make othersite.html or .php and in there i slam a js or php redirect. Now I need to somehow place the GA tracking code into othersite.html or othersite.php file and have it successfully count the hits to that file before redirecting....

Using Google Analytics to track "exit links"

from Google Analytics http://ift.tt/1JiZqWS
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
September 29, 2016 at 1:19 AM ×

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else!
how to retract an email in outlook

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment